Tommy 102 T2 Pet Cage

• Thread starter Thread starter proplus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I would say yes they are too steep and looks quite a long way to fall too!

I'd too say definitely too steep. You may be able to make longer ramps to fit & add sides to them :)

Niki said:
I'd too say definitely too steep. You may be able to make longer ramps to fit & add sides to them :)

I think so too, esp with the bottom ramp, it could easily be replaced with a longer less steep ramp. As for the top ramp and the height of the drop, I could always create another level with C&C grids.

I've measured this up and its slightly bigger than a Nero 3, which I'm using, and if my missus lets me get the 3 level one, she's willing to allow me to get another pair of piggies. Basically, the top level will be sealed off just for the new piggies and then slowly introduced with my existing piggies.

yep, looks like a big fall for a piggie
couldnt you build a multi level c&c cage to give them a bit more room.... if youre going to have to put on your thinkin cap to make ramps, itd be worth your while...

I have this cage, and the ramps aren't too bad. I made them less steep by putting small blocks of wood under them. The main problem with them is that the ramps have no grip. I pulled an old wooly sock over each ramp, and now my pigs use them easily. None of them have ever fallen.

I wouldnt want to risk my piggies falling.
Have you read the reviews?
The women says she brought them for her rats.

Maybe a C&C cage is better if you want more levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back