Toffee 🥰

<3Toffee

New Born Pup
Reaction score
So i was deppresed for a few years and decided to get a guinea pig in 2020. I am a big animal lover and ive always wanted to be a veterinarian for the same reason. He was scared of me at first but he opened up to me in less than a week. I put my hand in his cage and he was okay with it. Next thing i know i have him on my chest sound asleep with his eyes closed. He was so cute and adorable and would love to popcorn on my bed and climb on me as if i was an obstacle course. He followed me everywhere and he hated when i would disappear from his area. He was so caring and loving and would always cuddle on me and he would always have a expression on his face like when you are happy and relaxed. He loved going outdoors and getting himself into trouble by hiding in bushes because he loved exploring. I always made sure he never ate anything bad and made resesrch of what he could and could not eat. He loved getting scratched on his chin and the top of his head and on his back. He loved getting kisses on his ears and face and he loved giving kissing on my finger. But one day i noticed he was tired and he was a very active guinea pig so i gave him lots of water but he didnt even want to eat his favorite foods so i knew something was wrong. If he wasnt feeling bad he would be rushing over to get his favourite snack. I tried giving him as much as a comfortable life as i could. He spent the last few days sleeping with me and cuddling and then at 5 am thrusday in august i noticed he was limping and was on his side. So i knew it was his time and i told him i loved him so much and kissed him. As i watched him start shaking and squealing so i made it more comfortable for him by putting him somewhere where he wouldnt hurt himself. There wasnt much i could do for him and i hope he didnt suffer to much because it breaks my heart thinking about it. I Told him it was okay to leave and at that moment he faded away. i holded him and started feeling his heartbeat fade and his body limp and started bawling my eyes out. He was such a sweet boy and would always call for me to give him cuddles and treats. I'm trying to get over his death but it feels as if some part of me has been ripped apart. we spent so much together i cant believe its come to an end. I truly believe i will never find another animal like him. He was so special to me and he knew i loved him because he would always seek me out. Thank u for always being with me toffee and i will miss you so much. I will never forget you and thank u for being part of my family 🥹.

I’m so sorry you lost Toffee your little soul mate, he sounded lovely, sending hugs :hug:
Sleep tight little one 🌈

I’m sorry you have lost Toffee. He sounded like a wonderful piggy. Take care ❤️

I'm sorry to hear about Toffee. He will be playing together now with my Susie and all of our beloved piggies who have sadly moved onto the next world ❤️

Back