• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

TOFFEE IS ALL BETTER BEFORE AND AFTER PICS

• Thread starter Thread starter pigsdad
  • Start date Start date

DO YOU ALL THINK WEE TOFFEE IS HANDSOME NOW

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES VERY HANDSOME

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pigsdad

This is toffee all better after his mange mites we had 5 trips to the vet and manuka and neem shampoo from gorgeous guineas which really helped him his shiny coat is lovely now
start of mites
pigs17july07intherun010.jpg

pigs18july07intherun060-1.jpg

pigs19july07photoshoot007.jpg

pigs22july07006.jpg

getting better
pigs23july07002.jpg

pigs6aug07076.jpg

and now all better and happy as are we happy he is not scratching all the time and hurting his wee face as he is a good looker now i hope you all agree

PIGSDAD :D :D

Aww bless, glad toffee is better, such a lovely pig.

Louise

you should send these to Gorgeous Guineas, its a good before and after :)

HI JANE YES HE IS ALL FUR AGAIN I JUST TOOK THIS PICTURE TODAY AT 18.50

pigs6aug07078.jpg

PIGSDAD

Yay! He's all better! :D Beautiful Boy - looks like my little Dil ;)

He's looking great! Fab job done by you! O0

It is great to see him all better :smitten: He is a handsome boy. Before and after photos are great and I am sure Chrissie at GG would love to see them :)

Hi again sorry i forgot to say it was about the 18 July that we noticed toffee had a wee sore bit on his eye so in 5 weeks he is all better guinea pigs are hardy wee things that seem to heal very quick my wife would bath him in manuka and neem shampoo after he had his coconeem melt massaged into him and when he was nice and dry she would put the soothe gel on him to take away the itching and cool it down so the gorgeous guineas stuff really helped the healing.

PIGSDAD :D ;D

Bless him, poor little guy. Glad he is all better now. :smitten:

Amazing that he went from being so sore to completely healed in just 5 weeks :)

Ouch & wow! well done in getting him fixed. Before & after pics are my favourite things. It made me wince looking at those & I have a strong stomach! It feels great when you fix a pig!

hils78 said:
Ouch & wow! well done in getting him fixed. Before & after pics are my favourite things. It made me wince looking at those & I have a strong stomach! It feels great when you fix a pig!

Made me wince too!

What a beauty you have there, he does, of course, look amazing!

Ohhh he has to be sooo much more comfortable now :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
what a sweet face even more so now :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I'm so glad he's better, he looks very handsome now. :smitten:
I love the poll as well....completely unbiased options ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back