to feed or not to feed?

piggiemummy03x

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
so we have managed to grow a lovely tray of wheatgrass and timothy grass however della is currently suffering with bladder sludge and so wondering if its even worth feeding? i’m so anxious i’m doing things wrong and it would kill me to know i’ve made her worse.. but i’m also concerned about completely removing the calcium from their diets so i’m in a bit of a pickle!

Attachments

• IMG_2544.webp
    IMG_2544.webp
    142.8 KB · Views: 6
Wheat grass

I have never had a bladder piggy nor grown wheat grass, but I would probably just follow what others have advised on one of your earlier threads (basically to not get too caught up on it).
You can always start with a little and go from there.
I also mentioned on a earlier thread about maybe not feeding nuggets on days you give wheat grass, although the average pig may be fine with it perhaps you may just want to be more careful, as you are right your girl will still need some calcium.

Wheat grass

I have never had a bladder piggy nor grown wheat grass, but I would probably just follow what others have advised on one of your earlier threads (basically to not get too caught up on it).
You can always start with a little and go from there.
I also mentioned on a earlier thread about maybe not feeding nuggets on days you give wheat grass, although the average pig may be fine with it perhaps you may just want to be more careful, as you are right your girl will still need some calcium.
thanks so much.. its so hard knowing what to do😪

Back