To anyone who uses fleece blankets

Status
Not open for further replies.
P@H used to do big ones for £5, i know B&M do cheap ones for £2 but I'm not sure how big they are :)

Primark sometimes have cheap fleeces as well (single and double blanket size)

Bargain Madness do them I got mine from there the £2 will be a little small for your 4x2 they won't fit long ways so I would get the next price up which I think is £3.99. :)

Tesco and Asda usually have them they are a little thin but they are cheap and very big. My pound shop has some in the pet section and the baby section so check both places in there :)

The 99p store does them and thet fit the nero3 cage,every time i go i get a couple in.

Primark, boyes, I think its called QS or QC and my new stuff is from poundstretcher :)

QD sell them, I got one called a fun fleece when my daughter was due nearly 7 years ago and it cost £1, she now uses it to tuck her dolly in but I got hold of it the other night and cut into 4 and put 1 bit in the piggy bed, within 10 minutes she was laying on her side on it asleep, didnt know piggys did that :smitten:

My local fabric shop charges £8 a metre and I usually get it from there.
My nearest Ikea is somewhere near Essex!

MintyAndGarry said:
Hmmm. Ikea isn't that far away (would've been nearer if the stupid council had agreed to it and it had not ended up over the border in Milton Keynes!). I've never been so it would also be an excuse to go! Wonder what else I'd come back with?!

Ikea is dangerous to the purse I find, I go in there for one thing and come out with loads of stuff our nearest one is 51 miles away in Bristol but it is a good day out lol.
I got my fleece in poundland but little one nicked it for her dolly, so I have got to get some more.
If you have brought some...
Where did you get it from?
How much?
What is the quality of the fleece?
This may save me going into shops and save me loads of money because I do not go shopping often and when I do I brake the bank.

I bought some big cheap ones in sainsburys the other day. They had blue ones and pink ones. Cant remember how much they were exactly though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back