Timmy peed in his chube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Do I have to throw it out now? ::) Theres loads of pee in it and a few poops stck in in too :embarassed: They are quite expensive but as they are cardboard, don't know if I can clean it?

it will be fine just brush off poops and let it dry out, you can't throw them away too expensive to keep replacing

Ive been thinking of getting plastic tubing someone on here used it and the piggies looked like they loved it. Hubby will be going to wickses (hardware store) to get some and then at least I can keep it clean! :)

dazie♥ said:
Ive been thinking of getting plastic tubing someone on here used it and the piggies looked like they loved it. Hubby will be going to wickses (hardware store) to get some and then at least I can keep it clean! :)

Plastic carpet tubes work wonderfully & are free if you ask nicely ;)

My guineas always poo and wee in their chube, they also love pulling out the carboard lining inside too. I clean them as much as I can but when they get too soggy I replace them. I usually replace them about every 6 months depending on how messy they've been.

Ours stinks too must replace it I am going to look in B&Q for some sort of plastic one.

Timmy loves chewing it so a bit worried about getting a plastic one in case he chews that too 98)
Do any of you have the compressed hay tubes? I saw them in P@H but wasn't sure about them and quite pricey too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back