Timmy and his new little friend..he is SO different..thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have noticed the dramatic difference in Timmy since we got him his new little friend (Sunny)

The bonding went well (thank you everyone for all the advice) but since then Timmy is a lot different....

He used to gnaw at his C&C bars 98) and be desperate for floor time to go and annoy all the other piggies :D

Since we got Sunny he sits in the back of his piggy pen with Sunny all the time, rarely coming to the front of the cage.

When we open the cage he still goes off to explore but never that far from the cage entrance and if Sunny ventures out he is back like a little scuttling doogle to herd Sunny back into the cage :police: :police: :police:

When sunny goes into the fiddlestick den or the furry tube thingy Timmy will position himself across the exit and just lay there..

He is still popcorning and as 98) as ever in all other aspects of his little piggy life but just so different from his pre-sunny days....whatcha reckon?

I'm thinking maybe he's just being protective :smitten: and maybe wants him all to himself :D :D :D

Have you got piccies of them together :)

LJ has posted some piccies on here I am her OH...I am also thinking protective of Sunny..it is good though and he does seem a lot happier in his little piggy world 98) 98) 98)

;D We think Timmy is being protective. When I leave the cage door open after baby proofing the room, Timmy comes out but as soon as Sunny comes out, Timmy nudges him back into the cage, then comes out again. As soon as Sunny comes out again, same thing. Then Timmy stays in with him. It is so sweet :smitten: :smitten:

Maybe he just doesn't feel the need for so much human attention any more now he's got a new friend. ?

Timmy has gradually let Sunny have more freedom, i.e he has let him out of the cage!
He still runs after him and watches over him, it is so cute :police::smitten: :smitten:

Hi Fiona, I noticed a big change in Ralfie when he got Sephy, he seems to have woken up lol! He'll run round with her and talk to her and he's just generally a more active, happier piggie. He isnt that protective of her but if i get in the cage to get them out he stands in front of her blocking her from me :smitten: so cute! We want more pics of Timmy and Sunny :smitten: x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back