Thunderbrook Rabbit Hay Cobs

baypig

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Does anyone feed these?
Stumbled across them on The Hay Experts site.
Would they work instead of normal G.Pig pellets or are they fed as enrichment. They sound nice with all the different grasses & herbs
Thanks.

I tend to not feed pellets due to having several piggies with bladder issues, so to replace them I do offer various 100% grass or hay pellets. Thunderbrook do hay cobs and meadow bites, both of which I've fed and my piggies enjoyed them, however piggies used to getting normal pellets may be a bit hesitant as its like swapping a ready meal for a salad basically, plus they're larger so take some gnawing instead of just picking up and eating like regular pellets so some might not be bothered with the extra chewing.

I tend to not feed pellets due to having several piggies with bladder issues, so to replace them I do offer various 100% grass or hay pellets. Thunderbrook do hay cobs and meadow bites, both of which I've fed and my piggies enjoyed them, however piggies used to getting normal pellets may be a bit hesitant as its like swapping a ready meal for a salad basically, plus they're larger so take some gnawing instead of just picking up and eating like regular pellets so some might not be bothered with the extra chewing.
Thanks, that's interesting. Might get some to try as mine don't-yet appear to be overly fussy....

Back