Thunder Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicola_

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm currently on nightshift and have left my boys home alone on their first night with me. I had thought it'd be a great chance for them to build the confidence to go explore their new cage as they were too nervous to do it earlier, I'd thought with all the street noise quietening down and without me there passing by all the time they'd be fine.

But now...a thunder storm has errupted overhead! I'm about 11 miles from home so not sure how bad it is there but due to the heat I left their windows open a little and now I'm worried that's in some way dangerous during the storm?

There's absolutely nothing I can do as I can't leave work to check on them and don't know anyone in the area at all let alone well enough to check on my pets in the middle of the night! I'd just like a little reassurance that my boys will be ok during the storm while I'm away! :/

My pigs are outside in the shed with the buns, the thunder storm is raging overhead. No doubt the cat will be in there too!

Thanks @BossHogg - think I'm just getting a little over-anxious about them seeing as they're only just home and I've already abandoned them for a 10 hour nightshift!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back