This Time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finndor

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So after the recent fiasco of nearly adopting two young boys and that falling through, I had a phone call today from my Mum (who works as a school secretary) saying a woman brought in 2 guinea pigs "for the school", the school doesn't want them as they don't do pets as its just not convenient. Naturally she thought of me! She said they looked healthy when she gave them the once over, but because she hasn't been able to get hold of me (I'm working away at the moment) she couldn't actually ask me so accepted them on my behalf... not that I mind of course. She said they have been eating well and are active and quite friendly so I'm not overly concerned I'm adopting some huge vet bills, but they will have a check up!

I think its a case of, they were bought for this woman's children who are now bored, I'm told they are girls but this is all I know really!

So I'm quite looking forward to next Friday when I return home and collect them from the mother's house, she has a key for my house so was able to get my stuff and take it to her house, just hope she stays semi unattached and lets me take them haha.

So things do happen for a reason!

It must be fate! I really hope the girls are correctly sexed and healthy.

That does sound like fate, looking forward to photos once you are back home.

It must be fate! I really hope the girls are correctly sexed and healthy.

The first thing that popped into my head was "Gosh I hope they are sexed right!" that's all I need, my friend is a vet nurse, so I'm sending her around at the weekend, plus they will get a good check from her.

it was meant to be.Were you the one that asked for time to research and then went back and they were no longer available?

it was meant to be.Were you the one that asked for time to research and then went back and they were no longer available?

Yes I was the one that asked - I didnt want much time because I already knew most of it - I'd just never had boys in the past so wanted to see what their chances of staying together were...

So chuffed things have worked out for you.Looking forward to pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back