This is where our girls live.

• Thread starter Thread starter Vicky(Smudger)
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vicky(Smudger)

Here is the home our girls have. This was taken just after tea time. ;D

09120006.jpg

Believe me come the morning all that food will be gone.

My word! Millions of piggies!!

Only in my dreams can i have that many :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: You lucky thing!

WOW lots of Piggies, i wish i could have lots too! gr8 set up you have!

Amy.x.

Thats a lot. Are you a rescue or are they all yours :o?

How big an area is it for them all to fit in and get along? :smitten:

That looks about the size of my shed but i have LOTS of cages and hutches in and could do that if i didnt have soo many boars ! ;D ;D

It looks lovely Vicky, want to keep mine like that one day :) My son will insist on getting boars though so we have to have a group for each ::)

Lovely set up you sure have some beautiful piggies. I love the peruvain in the middle mostly white with eye patches it is the double of a lovely boar I fostered back in January :smitten:

I will try and answer all the questions... ;D

gp-d said:
Thats a lot. Are you a rescue or are they all yours :o?

How big an area is it for them all to fit in and get along? :smitten:

Most of the pigs in the shed are ours but there are 4 rescues in there as well.

The area is 6ft x 8ft and yes they all get along fine.

kath said:
OMG what lovely piggies how many do u have? :smitten:

There are about 20 in there, mostly sows but one neutered boar.

We do have more pigs but they are boars so are still housed in cages, although most of them are either in pairs or trios now.

We also have another 5 rescues and more coming this weekend. I have put the some of the rescues in the rescue section.

wow and 1 very Lucky neutered Boar gosh he really is in piggy heaven ;D ;D ;D

Blooming eck :o thats smashing. Must be so much fun giving them all cuddles, I don't envy you for all that poo and wee you have to clean up though :D ;D

Oh my god! I want to go play with the piggies! Don't you just want to spend all day in the there and let them run around you?! So so so lovely... :smitten: :D ;D

Piggeroo said:
Blooming eck :o thats smashing. Must be so much fun giving them all cuddles, I don't envy you for all that poo and wee you have to clean up though :D ;D

lol Piggeroo it takes about 30mins to clean them out so not too bad.

piggytoefluff said:
Oh my god! I want to go play with the piggies! Don't you just want to spend all day in the there and let them run around you?! So so so lovely... :smitten: :D ;D

Yes they are fun to be with. Some of them are getting really nosey too. When it comes to feed time they are climbing up at the door...lol ;D

WOW !! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

spice and honeys mummy said:
Woowww! You are sooo lucky to have that many piggies! :smitten: :smitten:
It looks as there is 20 odd piggies living in there - I have 21 but had 25 but they have gone to new homes and its soo rewarding and if i had what hes got then id sleep in there with them ;D Id be in there all day :D :D

Awww they're so precious! I love the set up, looks like they love it too! :)

OMG I so want to come and play with the piggies too!

They are gorgeous but my partner would have a fit if I brought anymore (was so tempted to come home with 6 guineas when I went to get Pip and Squeak but I don't have the room).

They are all gorgeous I am going to show my partner that pic when he comes round and tell him right THAT'S how many piggies I want when we have a house. HE WILL HAVE A FIT PMSL.

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

OMG! How on earth do you keep track of them all? :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

You are SO LUCKY! And I thought 8 piggies was alot (I had that many when Koko had her bubs) :smitten:

That really is great! I'd love all of them piggies and their home :) can i just ask out of curiousity, on the pic which one is the boar ? ;D i don't know why but i just want to know haha x

jnenbnb said:
That really is great! I'd love all of them piggies and their home :) can i just ask out of curiousity, on the pic which one is the boar ? ;D i don't know why but i just want to know haha x

Oh crumbs I dont think you can see the boar very well. He is a black crested boar, I will take some more pics and see if I can get him in a better view.

Lol it's ok i just wondered! What is he like with all those girls? Does he love them all or have favourites? x

Absolutely fabulous set up, I am sooo jealous ;D
I am going to have a set up like that one day............watch this space ;D

jnenbnb said:
Lol it's ok i just wondered! What is he like with all those girls? Does he love them all or have favourites? x

I dont think he really takes much notice of them all to be honest. He gets excited if I put a new girlie in there but otherwise he just eats, sleeps and poops with the rest of them. O0 ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back