this is what ive been waiting for

• Thread starter Thread starter nicole
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nicole

well when we went to get my little girl piggy i couldn't choose so now i have 3!!!
hear they are the pics aren't the best but they were running around like little squeakers
and the first thing they did when they saw hunnie was hug her so hear they are
introducing hunny,coco and treacle
Image244.jpg

Image246.jpg

Image247.jpg

there are some better ones of this pic IL post soon its not on the PC yet
Image243.jpg

AWWWW - They are Gorgeous !! :smitten: mitten: :smitten: Somevariety there :s :D ;D
How old are they ?
Where did you get them from ?
What breeds are they ?
Are you sure there girls ? ;D ;D

Sorry for all the questions I'm curious :smitten:

Aww gorgeous, Top one Aby Cross (very much like my Aby Cross Sunshine although he is burnt orange) 3rd pic looks like a Sheltie and can't make out the other one but she is gorgeous!

Have you taken them the vet to make sure they are sexed properley? Just an idea :)

Hope they are settling in ok!

Louise
:)

well i have sexed a few so i am sure they are girls

OK you all no hunny shes a Abby cross

treacle is a Abby cross

and coco is a crested

they are 8 weeks and i got them form pets at home i no i shouldn't get them from a pet shop but i couldn't say no to those little girls they are so friendly got them a run today to so there will be lots of pictures in the next week

hunny took to then instantly as there mum and they just ran up to her and cuddled her and that was it they all walked into the box like ducklings and went into the hutch to have a look around they are my little baby's i love them so much

AWWW - Glad there all settled in fineand are happy :smitten: Cant wait to see them in their run ! :D

Oh and is it me or does the third guinea pig look like ? I cant remember what breed it looks like ? With long hair and no crest ? 98)

iloveanimals said:
Oh and is it me or does the third guinea pig look like ? I cant remember what breed it looks like ? With long hair and no crest ? 98)

sheltie? i thought it was a sheltie too, as we recently got a mini boy piggy who i think is a sheltie

gorgeous piggys btw :) i love abbys

Yeah thats it a sheltie ! ;D ;D Is it a sheltie ? :smitten:

shes a crested it looks like she has long hair behind her head but its just her colouring
she has a hole in her head lol just like a credted i mean coco that is O0

nicole said:
shes a crested it looks like she has long hair behind her head but its just her colouring
she has a hole in her head lol just like a credted i mean coco that is O0

ah right :) my oldest piggy bob has the long hair behind his ears, i call it his mullet! :D

cant wait to see more clearer pics, they look very cute from these ones <3

those pics are from my mobile so i will get some etter ones soon i cant wait to watch them grow 0:)

cant wait to see more pics :) i love looking at piggie pics :D

they will grow so quick, i cant believe how fast piggies grow! lol

They're lovely, Nicole - congratulations! Hunny will be glad to have some 'little sisters'! O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back