Thinking of getting this

• Thread starter Thread starter Jayms_fallen_angel
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of them look like fun with the 2 stories! Good luck in choosing one. If the 1st one comes with that stuff shown in the pic, then that one would probably be good! O0

Yeah but I don't need all the extras. my piggies already have them. Fun veg holders, hidy holes and a loo...I'm actually thinking the more basic of the two as it's cheaper.

I don't really like those, but if I was getting either I'd get the ebay one. To me the first cage is more suitable for rats and similar animals. Why don't you build a C&C cage, cheaper and bigger ;)

Jayms_fallen_angel said:
I don't like building...I alwys it up.

there's not much that can go wrong though...all you have to do is get 2 grids and a connector or 2 and push them together (or even easier, use cable ties :P)

I am the same about c&c can imagine me destroying everything or messing something up... ::)

They are both good value and would be lots of space for 2 :D

Do you not like hutches? you can make it longer and loose the height you dont need all that height for the guinea piggies, but people dont seem to cater that well for pigs though....

I always thought hutches were ugly to have indoors, but think I'm going to get a big one as their arent really cages big enough for my lot...

I don't like indoor hutches, I much prefer cages.My piggies need some height to their cages, they have lots of things to hide in and climb on because their cage is so high anyway. So the height things fine. I just basically need something bigger and it can't be too much bigger floor wise because this is also my dance space.

Acorah would eat a cable tie and pull appart anything that just slots together.

Jayms_fallen_angel said:
Acorah would eat a cable tie and pull appart anything that just slots together.

I know you don't want a C&C cage but just thought I'd add she wouldn't be able to pull apart the grids if they were together with connectors, they're really hard to get in.

Hope you find the perfect cage soon ;)

They seem a lot of hassle. Some people have some really nice one's but mine would just look ugly and I'd go out and buy a cage anyway.

I like the ebay one the best & to make the ramp piggy friendly you could either add small sides to it or pin carpet to it :)

We've got a two story hutch for 3 of our guineas and we put like a banister on it, I will take a picture tomorrow and show you :) It will be better than trying to explain what it looks like

This is one of my home-made ramps in a temporary C&C i used to have
CC322-1.jpg

Seeing as we love ramps here ;D ;D...........

Here's Wilbur on his "well chewed" one  ::)
WilburLadder24-1.jpg

Maddie shows the way to the hay loft ;D ;D
MaddieLoft24-1.jpg

Looking at the indoor cage links go for the one on Ebay reason being they are stronger they look the same but the ones on ebay are better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back