they have been divided.

superka

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well i cannibalized my old cage to extend my C&C cage to 6x2 and divided the middle. gonna see how they react in 24 hours. Cookie seems to be more active. caramilk wants to go bully cookie more, the trouble maker. now theirs a wall between them her rumbles have quickly turned to quips and oinks and looking through the cage. cookie is mostly ignoring her. my main goal is to eventually put a gap in the divider so they can go freely between the whole cage but keep their setups. let each piggy know which side is "theirs" and that the other piggy is sharing it. if caramilk wants to bully again or just get into one of her moods the divider can come back up.

290705596_373454128216573_6702827567419957168_n.webp

Well i cannibalized my old cage to extend my C&C cage to 6x2 and divided the middle. gonna see how they react in 24 hours. Cookie seems to be more active. caramilk wants to go bully cookie more, the trouble maker. now theirs a wall between them her rumbles have quickly turned to quips and oinks and looking through the cage. cookie is mostly ignoring her. my main goal is to eventually put a gap in the divider so they can go freely between the whole cage but keep their setups. let each piggy know which side is "theirs" and that the other piggy is sharing it. if caramilk wants to bully again or just get into one of her moods the divider can come back up.

View attachment 206196

All the best! If Cookie is suddenly a lot happier in herself on her own, then you have your answer.

Back