Themed Cage Items: Halloween :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elgifu321

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love a good opportunity to decorate the cage and buy new toys, chews and cozy items but I can never find anything for Halloween! I've got a skull fleece which I might make into strips to put over my usual liners from ziggys and I've made a pumpkin hidey (took me a whole day but I love it!) just wondering if anybody's seen any Halloween toys, chews or bowls? Here's a pic of my fleece and pumpkin :D

image.webp

Very cool! Love the Pumpkin!

I love a good opportunity to decorate the cage and buy new toys, chews and cozy items but I can never find anything for Halloween! I've got a skull fleece which I might make into strips to put over my usual liners from ziggys and I've made a pumpkin hidey (took me a whole day but I love it!) just wondering if anybody's seen any Halloween toys, chews or bowls? Here's a pic of my fleece and pumpkin :D

View attachment 52602
Brilliant love the pumpkin

I love the pumpkin! Do you have a tutorial that you use to make hideys? I would love to make something for my pair.

Haha thank you. It's my own design but I can definitely do a photo tutorial to show how I made it. I'm going to use the same idea to make a beach ball next summer I think and maybe a Christmas bauble too so I'll sort a tutorial out in the next couple days :)

Get the right paint & yo

View attachment 52602
you could get bowls & paint them.

Get the right paint & yo

View attachment 52602
you could get bowls & paint them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back