The Weather By Eddi

Swissgreys

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am a bit confused about the weather right now.
The big slave (the boring one) keeps bellowing dull things like 'Close the door - I'm not paying to heat the whole of Switzerland you know'.
She also keeps making ridiculous excuses about the lack of fresh grass too.
Last week there was fresh grass, and suddenly it's gone again - it's all very strange. :hmm:
One minute she is complaining about the freezing weather to anyone who will listen, but she is still walking around the house in a t-shirt?

So because I am a clever piggy who likes to be prepared, today I made my very own nest, so I will be ready when this freezing weather thing arrives.

Love Eddi x
Image-1.webp

I am a bit confused about the weather right now.
The big slave (the boring one) keeps bellowing dull things like 'Close the door - I'm not paying to heat the whole of Switzerland you know'.
She also keeps making ridiculous excuses about the lack of fresh grass too.
Last week there was fresh grass, and suddenly it's gone again - it's all very strange. :hmm:
One minute she is complaining about the freezing weather to anyone who will listen, but she is still walking around the house in a t-shirt?

So because I am a clever piggy who likes to be prepared, today I made my very own nest, so I will be ready when this freezing weather thing arrives.

Love Eddi x
View attachment 81848
Yes! My slave suggested to the male person that he could move the snow and get us grass but he refused! He’s so uncaring! Lol
Love from the Piggy Palace Gang in Snowy Scotland.

Awwwww Eddi you are such a wise Sage. Handsome to boot too :love:

Back