The simplest toys are always the best (yay for pampered piggies ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Bought the piggies some stuff off Pampered Piggies on sunday night and it came today and they are loving it! Bought them one of the new paper tunnels and they LOVE it, it's great..so many functions hehe ;) They've been running through it, sitting on it, sleeping in there, munching the paper ;D ahh bless.

Anyone else find that their piggies love the simple toys more than the shop toys?

Jane

(P.S. Everyone should go order some paper tunnels and paper bags from pampered piggies ;))

;D ;D Mine get expensive toys and hardly use them so might just when i start college and they get a little bored O0 Though they will still get play time and cuddles still ;D

I have used the paper bags that some of the pampered piggies stuff comes in and the box! I cut out 2 arches and they love sitting under it and running through it ;D

LOL we were out looking for new floor for bathroom, well mum and dad were i was looking round for discarded cardboard tubes which i got a gr8 supply of, i think the lads in the floor shop thought i was weird askin for all the tubes, i did say they were for guinea. Gilbert LOVES them, like u say the simplest toys are the best :D

Amy.x.

Yep simple and cheap is best. My piggies love those coke fridge packs for tunnels 0:)

anyone have any early learning centre building blocks? If they are painted they will be child safe if paint is swallowed, but I have hammered a few together making various odd looking things, and my babies love to chew, knaw and jump over them.

abbi said:
anyone have any early learning centre building blocks? If they are painted they will be child safe if paint is swallowed, but I have hammered a few together making various odd looking things, and my babies love to chew, knaw and jump over them.

OOOOOOH my god i had that exact same idea the other day! spooky

Amy.x.

Just been on the pampered piggies website for the first time - they've got brilliant stuff! That's where I'll be getting their christmas pressies! O0

I collect paper bags for the piggies loyds pharmacy have great ones I also collect boxes and loo rolls lol

dazie said:
I collect paper bags for the piggies loyds pharmacy have great ones I also collect boxes and loo rolls lol

IKEA ones are really good too!

Nothing beats a cardboard box house for mine. They also like paper bags, loo roll stuffed with hay and old flowerpots. :)

aw bless you all! glad you like everything.. my pigs and buns :smitten: the paper tunnels and cavy cave so much i just had to offer them out to you all.

mine wont touch plastic shop toys so i had to start getting inventive! :) and i think the paper range is my best creation yet! ;D

Just to prove that I'm totally nuts ive added some halloween items today in the offer of the week section- as I'm sure they like an excuse too for extra treats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back