The piggies new pad!

• Thread starter Thread starter Loopylou
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Loopylou

I picked up the new cage I got from ebay today. Its really big - about 9 square foot - I'm really pleased with it!
Piggies seem happy too, and I think it will be easier to get to know them without having the upper level for them to hide under all the time. Also a lot easier to clean out :)

IMGP4432.jpg

IMGP4425.jpg

wow looks fantastic! so big for an indoor cage. Gorgeous guineas too ;)

Great cage - unusual too, as they are normally oblong in shape (which has never fitted the space I keep them in).

karenrgpr said:
Lovely size cage, and a bargain I bet :) What make is it?
Karen

I don't know the make - I can't find any markings on it to say. I tried to find one similar online but couldn't.
I really like it because it is easy to keep clean and no mess should really come out of it - it has deep edges - but its such a good size and fits perfectly into that space :)
And yes, it was an excellent bargain - £17.50!

Hey that's great, yes it looks great to clean O0 Is that broccoli leaves they're munching away on? Do they come out for a play?

wow £17.50 is good :o :o :o
and i love the pics of them eating,so cute :smitten:

They do come out to play :)
They seem to enjoy lap time, but , so far, when they have been outside in the run, they just hide unless I don't put any houses in ::) So I think they run about MORE when they are in their cage! :D

we have two indoor cages in the kitchen at the mo,Harley is in one sitting looking sorry for himself as hes been seperated from the girls,lol and I miss seeing Angel hanging out of the door everytime i go in..i might just put her and one of her girls back in there as theres nothing like a pair of piggy lips wheeking at you to make you happy
the OH was " when are those pigs going outside" ::) ::) haha maybe never unless its on the grass for a run,mwahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back