The piggies exploring their cage :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well, have brought the pigs in for the winter now (they're in a 6x2 c&c if anyones interested) and got a few pics of them ;)

thumbnails, so click to enlarge if you feel like it

few videos too, click to watch them ;)

Jane

Hi Jane,

That's fab! I love the Teabag box idea! :) It's amazing how resourecful you can be with bordeom busters for the pigs!

Glad they like their new home!

Louise
x

Aw so cute! I love your cage jane it's great :) are you glad they're in now or do you prefer having them outside?
Love Emma x

Thankls guys :D

jnenbnb said:
Aw so cute! I love your cage jane it's great :) are you glad they're in now or do you prefer having them outside?
Love Emma x

Well they were in until about mid-June anyway..am glad to have them in for the winter because I'd hate to go out there to see them and it's getting too cold now..not so glad about them taking up about 1/3 of my bedroom but hey they're worth it ;D

oh and pics of their cage;

Their cage looks brilliant, Jane! :)

Gorgeous piggies too! :smitten:

Thankies :smitten:

spice and honeys mummy said:
What bedding are they on? Are what does there cage sit on? There cage looks soo sweet! And piggies are gorgeous!

The bedding is newspaper and shredded paper..also some russel rabbit bedidng scattered around.

I made a stand for the piggies from cubes..found a pic somewhere and it inspired me :P *runs off to find it*

http://www.guineapigcages.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/7699/cat/522

Except mine is one grid high not two ;) Also the box of hay (in the breadmaker box) holds it up well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back