The Piggies Are Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sindydoll

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi everyone guess what, my new babies arrived today, the lady brought them over for me today, it was a real supprise as I wasn't expecting them until next week.
I'm so excited, sounds loony but I can't think straight and I'm going around grinning like a Cheshire cat,I will get my son to put piccys on asap,I put the girls in the cage and talked quietly to them but just left them quite now, not sure about names yet but love them so already, will keep you all posted hope are all well and your piggies, love to everyone x:yahoo::own:

How lovely for you. New piggies definitely equals excitement..

:yahoo:how exciting! I've had my 4 babies nearly a week now and am still on cloud 9 about it :)) .. Looking forward to seeing pics

Happiness is being a piggy slave (and buns. ;) ) :lol!:

Congratulations on the new piggies. Looking forward to pictures. :D

Awe what lovely ladies, they are the same but also different kinda like twinsies, love the names btw.
Omg piggy noses so cute, congrats on the arrivals you must be so excited and happy they are finally home.

Aww, they are so adorable! Congrats! I was definitely as happy as you when I got my piggies! You just want to have them sit on your lap and cuddle them and you want to squeeze them because you love them so much! When I got my girls, Coconut and Hazelnut, I just couldn't stop talking about them!

Thanks for all the lovely comments , really appreciate them :luv:,love to you all and your lovely piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back