the OH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
just for Glynis heres the OH Mick with " his " gpig Harley ::) ::)

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

DSC000332.jpg

bobbysgirl said:
Did you take them in secret Shaz? He looks really relaxed! ;D

lmao yup i did,he was watching Home and Away with Harley( Quinn for short ::) )

Aww the 2nd one is so cute...the smile on his face!
Bet he'd kill you for posting them though lol

Awww! :smitten: My brother apparently "doesn't like" my pigs, yet he comes in every half hour or so to look at them. Today when I was cleaning them out they were in their carry cages, I went into his room to put them into the clean cage and he was sat there cuddling Beauty :P ;D

Hah he does know now ;D ;) ;)

hes like a cross between Phil Mitchell,Minty and Wallace from wallace and gromitt

Aww, what fabulous piccies! I agree, the second one is the best ;D
Why do men act like they don't love them as much as we do? It's obviously they're lying!

Kimmie

Thanks Shaz ;), he looks like a nice guy :-*, love the way he's looking at Harley awwwww :smitten: :smitten:

LOL i reckon Harley knew you were there tho ;D ;D ;D

Jane said:
Awww! :smitten: My brother apparently "doesn't like" my pigs, yet he comes in every half hour or so to look at them. Today when I was cleaning them out they were in their carry cages, I went into his room to put them into the clean cage and he was sat there cuddling Beauty :P ;D

;D my brother says he hates them too :( But I put Cindy on him a while ago and he loved the cuddle ;D and is always so interested with them ;D

;D Shaz! yup... I love the second pic too :)

Sehnsucht said:
nice guy? cough splutter,thankfully you dont live with him ;)

Now darling you know our men are wonderful creatures who we should appreciate day and night arghhhhh who the hell said that trash ;D ;D ;D nup wouldn't give Allan up for nothing warts and all (no he has not got warts, just the saying i'm using here)
I still say he's lovely :)

lovely piccies.

o/t I notice that your filter is not sitting right in the fish tank in the background, we also had the problem with our sticky pads never sticking (I presume that's what has happened anyway lol), so we changed to under gravel filtration, and we hardly ever have to clean it out (the fish tank) now, might be worth considering? ;)

been there tried it with the undergravel one but the huge plecostamous ( sp) pulled it all undone,the filter isnt working at the mo but the smaller one is thats why its not attached to anything but just sitting there

Sehnsucht said:
been there tried it with the undergravel one but the huge plecostamous ( sp) pulled it all undone,the filter isnt working at the mo but the smaller one is thats why its not attached to anything but just sitting there

Wow you got a plec?! Pics pleeeeeeaaaaaase! I LOVE plecs!

kellyandpiggies said:
Sehnsucht said:

Wow you got a plec?! Pics pleeeeeeaaaaaase! I LOVE plecs!

you do? we were given them by the bro in law when he moved,theyre wayyyyyyyyyyyy too big and I'm gonna call east mids aquatics to see if theyll take them,unless you want them?

Sehnsucht said:
you do? we were given them by the bro in law when he moved,theyre wayyyyyyyyyyyy too big and I'm gonna call east mids aquatics to see if theyll take them,unless you want them?

oh wow! Really, really! Yay!

katiep said:
Aw he look slike a really nice bloke! :)

lol no comment ;) ;)

i know hes losing the plot when hes saying hes taking the piggy to work,most guys on a building site take their dogs but noooo not this one,hes taking his g-pig :o

katiep said:
I think thats really cool! My OH ( a recent piggy convert) said tonight "pity we can't take the pigs for a walk" ! I kid you not....

lol sounds like theyre both gonna need therapy,its when they talk to the pigs and ignore us we gotta get worried

Sehnsucht said:
yup hun if you can get here to grab them feel free,we have 3

Me getting a plec! See you tomorrow!

By the way, did I tell you? I'm sure I forgot...... I LOVE plecs!

Sehnsucht said:
you could always try ;D ;D ;D

Would love to see that! I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with our plecs, find them interesting to sit and watch, but boy are they ugly! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back