The New Setup!

• Thread starter Thread starter vikki2203
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vikki2203

Okay so with the arrival of two new piggies, I have had to rearrange my setup a little O0

grissom,gizmo and mavs cage, (it also goes under the top cage for 2 grids) so a 3 by 5
ggmcage.jpg

Albie and Dougals cage (again goes under the top cage for two grids) so it as 3 by 5 with a little bit cut out of corner.
adcage.jpg

and the new piggies cage which works out as a 5 by 2
snmcage.jpg

When can I move it? Plenty of room for me and the pigs there, lol!
Fantasic setup! I love how you have used the underneath as a house for the bellow pigs

Emma x

Alex said:
Great cages. Do you have a whole room dedicated to your pigs?

Vikki's piggies are very pampered piggies they have a shed all to themselves :smitten:

Fab set up !

Looks great. Where do you get the little mesh fence panel thingies from. I could use some of those.

they are c&c cages there are loads of posts on this forum about them you can also find different housing with c&c on here http://www.guineapigcages.com/index.htm
You can bu c&c on ebay which is a bit pricey but most people on here order it from screwfix and get is delivered for about 23 quid and that includes 17/18 squares you can use zip ties or special connectors to keep them together but zip ties are cheaper
here is the link for screwfix
http://www.screwfix.com/prods/43900/Ironmongery/Shelving-Systems/Storage-Cubes/4-Cube-Display
you obviously change the shape to how you want it, vikki has bought tons of the stuff so you would need more that 1 lot to get her set up O0

Excellent set up :) How does the top section support itself please ? I know the connectors helps but do you use anything else. My c & c only has a small upper section :)

Wow thats looking really fab hun, did I miss a post somewhere about you getting more piggies?
You lucky thing :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back