HPIM0186.jpg

HPIM0187.jpg

HPIM0190.jpg

HPIM0191.jpg

HPIM0192.jpg

HPIM0195.jpg

HPIM0196.jpg

Gorgeous :smitten: they like their grub lol O0

Awwwwwwwwwwwww gorgeous chubby piggies!! Love the colours! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: Pretzals turning into a little chunker, I'm so pleased! ;D :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks you 2, but I guess no1 else likes them, everyone else has loads of replys.

@Debs111 said:
Thanks you 2, but I guess no1 else likes them, everyone else has loads of replys.

Oh hunny that's bogus! They are wonderful and sooo cute! I love the white one's little rump! What a cute little porker! hehehe :smitten: :smitten: How old are there? The white one totally looks like it's pregnant! hehehe So cute. I love chunky piggies!

So hey out of curiousity, what were you feeding your piggies in this photo? I can't get my piggies to touch anything green.. :(

oOtearsinheavenOo said:
@Debs111 said:

Oh hunny that's bogus! They are wonderful and sooo cute! I love the white one's little rump! What a cute little porker! hehehe :smitten: :smitten: How old are there? The white one totally looks like it's pregnant! hehehe So cute. I love chunky piggies!

So hey out of curiousity, what were you feeding your piggies in this photo? I can't get my piggies to touch anything green.. :(

The white 1 is Simba my neuetred male and hes approximately 6months old...might be wrong though! The 2 girls are about 3months old.

I think it was Broccoli, carrot and some sort of leafy salad mix stuff. They love their veg!

aww i love Lion King themed pets ;D i want a Nala for my bun Simba lol your piggies are drop dead Gorgeous :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

hehe, the moment I decided to call him Simba I knew Id call his girlfriend Nala!

They are lovely!

The white one is like one of mine -- except mine is a lot scruffier!

Very nice pictures. ;)

x

Oooooo ahhhh aren't they gorgeous, just love their names :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Love the cute butt shots ;) :smitten: :smitten:

What a fabulous little bunch! One looks like an American and Abby mix. Cool coloring too with the tan and light chocolate, and I adore the black one's mouth all over the green veg., as well as the precious drooping ear! The third one does almost look pregnant. Are you sure? I love those markings as well. It looks like that one has a little black tail in the back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back