The girls in there new winter hucth

Status
Not open for further replies.

kezza30

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Here's the new winter hutch in the shed, it's not finished yet, my dads going to build a second floor when he's taken the old hutch apart :)

DSCF0330.jpg

DSCF0331.jpg

DSCF0332.jpg

DSCF0333.jpg
the box has all there hay in, there's a hanging ball for there timothy.

DSCF0335.jpg

DSCF0337.jpg

DSCF0338.jpg

and i had to include a couple of photos of Buttons and Poppy, the only rabbits that me wrap them up in a blanket :smitten:

DSCF0328.jpg

DSCF0321.jpg

vikkixgrissomxgizmo said:
Looks Great! O0 Love The Heffelump ;D

Lol i know i wasn't going to give them him but i won 2 at Blackpool this year so i parted with 1. ;D

I'm pretty happy with it thanks to my dad who literally threwit together with spare wood he had and using the old coffee table just sitting in the shed as there base.

Next year in the nicer weather we'll be extending it toanother floor and make it look nicer with some paint etc where making this the official hutch since the old ones to hard to clean.

The weather tonight is pretty darn cold and raining so a perfect night for them to be in the shed where it's warmer :)

It looks great O0 they'll be lovely & toastie :smitten: :smitten:

Cute bunnies :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks best thing isboth me and piggies love it. It actully has a roof, lol which in removavble i took it off for the pics i jsut put it on overnight when it's reall cold :)

The set-up looks brilliant Kezza, the pigs will be lovely and snug this winter :smitten:

The bunny photos are adorable :smitten:

Thanks i'm pretty glad now, todays weather is pouring down so if they where still outside it would be near impossible to spend 3 hours cleaning them up and hat would be gross cos they would be smelling now there warm and clean and the i don't get soaked trying to get there food bowls, lol ;D

Great cage. Just one question though, Why have you got teddies in there with them?

Teddies are one of the few things theylike, they don't like balls or stuff but they love lounging on a teddy so i gave them a few of my spares. I cut the tags of and any ribbons that are on them and they pend the day snuggld up to them hen there not running through tubes or in boxes of hay :smitten:

Good setup! O0

Lots of people use teddies in with some of their piggies, we have allllways had teddies in with our lone boars :smitten: ;D As long as there are no eyes or bits that could be swallowed, its fine :)

Thanks PP, only prob i've found is with the lid on top it's very dark inside, so there's hardly any light so instead i've taken the roof off and at night when i put the buns away i'll cover the top with there tarpoline insted for abit extra warmth, so during the day they get plenty of sun light :)

Ahhh yeah, I can imagine its pretty dark with lid....good solution though O0 I bet they love it :smitten:

Ah yep they do. looks lovely and clean on the pics doesn't it, not when i went in this morning, they've tipped the box and house over and managed to get them to other ens of th cage, messy little buggers ;D

Your set up looks cool - How many piggys live in there ? :smitten:

Just my 3 girlies Jessie, petal and Hermione it's bigger in real life, lol pics make everything smaller they'll have a 2nd floor soon aswell :smitten:

kezza30 said:
Just my 3 girlies Jessie, petal and Hermione it's bigger in real life, lol pics make everything smaller they'll have a 2nd floor soon aswell :smitten:
Cool, they have lots of space already, more is better and I'm sure theyll love it :smitten: Post piccies when its finally complete O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back