The Girls And Rory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yahh Aww thanks Jess, stunning each and every one :) thanks again I love seeing pic of piggies but even more so the ones ive heard about a lot and got to know about. I think we should all add pics of our piggies monthly :)

Awwwwwww :love: great photos Jess! So great to see Rambo looking so well, she is utterly stunning

beautiful, and I love those piggy lips.

Yahh Aww thanks Jess, stunning each and every one :) thanks again I love seeing pic of piggies but even more so the ones ive heard about a lot and got to know about. I think we should all add pics of our piggies monthly :)
What about starting a thread where people add their piggies each month? That would be a great idea! And when certain months have special occasion eg Valentine's Day, Easter etc have your piggies posing with props or a background that's relavent!

What about starting a thread where people add their piggies each month? That would be a great idea! And when certain months have special occasion eg Valentine's Day, Easter etc have your piggies posing with props or a background that's relavent!
We have a compo just like that once a month ish it's great, really worth a look if you haven't seen it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back