THE GANG

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowny

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
To start with here is Toffee.

Picture211.jpg

Next is Ginger. Toffee and Ginger live together and are my only bonded pair.

Picture214.jpg

Next is Skip - he used to be a bully when he was younger, but is much better now - but was bitten by Skip and now lives alone.

Picture204.jpg

Here is Percy - he had been passed from pillar to post and will now live out his days with me.

Picture212.jpg

Here is Sidney. He did live with Percy until very recently. We have tried re-bonding, without success.

Picture195-1.jpg

And now for MAD MAD MAD Jeff. He is stark raving bonkers. But oh so gorgeous.

Picture203.jpg

Here is Albert. My long term foster. Thank you Kate. Martha fell in love with Albert and can't bear to part with him.

Picture199.jpg

Finally, this is Ozzy, my latest foster piggy from Jill. He is adorable. Very 'in your face' and demanding of attention. I am sure once he is neutered (tomorrow, but don't tell him), I am sure he will be snapped up very quickly. A very handsome and big boy.

Picture243-1.jpg

awwwwwwwwwness!

haha I maybe turned Jeff into a loon when he was here ;D ;D ;D

Puggies Rule said:
haha I maybe turned Jeff into a loon when he was here ;D ;D ;D

I'm glad you said that Shaz ;D ;D I was thinking it ;D ;D ;D

Aww Jeff your little face is so like my first ever piggie Snoopy he was a looney too :smitten:

Awww they are lovely and stayed still for pics wow :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

They are all lovely pics :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: but I so love Percy!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :-* :-* :-* :-* JUST FOR PERCY

mmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhh oooooooooooo gorgeous piggies just looove them all :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Thank you for your lovely comments about my boys. Glad you like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back