Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaoskat

Vardaman (Vardy) - Pink Eyed Cream Abyssinian Cavy - Male
RosesVardaman.jpg

Toffee - Brindle English Crested Cavy - Female
RosesToffee.jpg

Phyllis (Phil) - Broken (Dilute Agouti, Cream, White) Sheba Mini Yak Cavy - Female
RosesPhyllis.jpg

Kurama (Rama) - Broken (Red, Golden Agouti) Abyssinian Cavy - Male
RosesKurama.jpg

Kimono (Kimi) - Tortoiseshell English Crested Cavy - Female
RosesKimono.jpg

Heather - Chocolate Brindle English Crested Cavy - Female
RosesHeather.jpg

Hakkai (Kai) - Black Himalayan Abyssinian Cavy - Male
RosesHakkai.jpg

Beasty Bear (Beasty) - Pink Eyed Beige Self Sheba Mini Yak Cavy - Male
RosesBeastyBear.jpg

Alagaesia (Aly) - Broken (Pink Eyed Lilac, Orange, White) Abyssinian Satin Cavy - Male
RosesAlagaesia.jpg

L to R: Ezekiel and Isaiah - Broken (Golden Agouti, Red) American Cavy - Males
EzekielAndIsaiah.jpg

Thank you. They are all very sweet. Izzy and Ezzy are our newest. They were rescued from a "free to good home" ad.

kaoskat said:
Well no, but he's still cream and cute like Vardy.

;D yes and both have puffy faces :smitten: lol I don't see many Abys in the cream colour of ours.....well not here anyway!

I haven't seen many either. In fact, Vardy is the only one I've ever seen in real life.

gorgeous guineas
:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

:o :o :o wow what gorgeous guineas, and those names are wonderful how did you manage to think of such unusual names, they suit each one of them :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Rama looked a bit uncertain seated on the chair ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-* :-* :-* :-* from Izzy and Ezzy again great names :smitten: :smitten:

Thank you! Actually Rama wasn't uncertain about sitting on the bench, he had been trying to eat the roses and I had just scolded him and told him to look at me not eat the flowers and he was giving me a dirty look. I have several of Hakkai giving me the same dirty look.

Oh yes! As for their names......Heather, Beasty, Toffee, and Phyllis I didn't name. They were my husband's before we were married so I dunno where he got them. Kurama was named after a character on an anime I watch. The character has bright red hair and Rama just reminded me of him. Vardaman is a character in a book I read in high school called As I Lay Dying. It was an ok book, but mostly I just loved that name. And actually, this Vardaman was named after a cream and white Aby I rescued back when I was in High school who was given the name from the book because he reminded me of my old piggy. Aly's name came from the books by Christopher Paolini (Eragon and Eldest) because I'm a total fan. Kimono was my nephew's pig until I moved and couldn't help him care for her so she had to come with me and he named her after a My Little Pony. Hakkai is a pig demon in an old Chinese Epic called A Journey West (I think) and it fits him quite well as that little pig is certainly a demon pig (EVERYTHING goes in his mouth, including pieces of his human caretakers if he's given the chance, he's not aggressive, just gluttonous). Ezekiel and Isaiah were pulled from the Bible. My first pig as an adult, and the one who started the obssession, was a lovely Golden Agouti Abyssinian named Solomon. Izzy and Ezzy made me think of him when I first saw them and I wanted to name them for him. Previously their names were Tia and Mia (previous owner thought they were girls) and so I also wanted to keep the ryhming thing, so they became Isaiah and Ezekiel (Izzy and Ezzy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back