Bramble.jpg

Bramble

BiccyandLeo.jpg

Biscuit and Leo

BanditandQuarter.jpg

Bandit and Quarter

AngelRoryandMoonbeam.jpg

Angel Rory and Moonbeam

Awwwwww you have so many gorgeous piggies! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: OMG SOOOO MANY GOOOORGOUS PIGS!! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I am going to kignap Piper, Chocolate and Mr Bumble :smitten: :smitten:

PerfectPiggies said:
:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: OMG SOOOO MANY GOOOORGOUS PIGS!! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I am going to kignap Piper, Chocolate and Mr Bumble :smitten: :smitten:

lmaooooo ill get the security guys out ;D ;D ;D

I got JJ one of those little 'security' tops from p@h the other day, thought it might cool him down and stop him messing his hair up ;D ;D ;D ;D I put it on him and he looked fucking hillarious....short stocky little fluffy pug face ;D ;D ;D

Dont worry everyone...he had it on for like...4 minutes for the comedy value! ;D ;D

PerfectPiggies said:
I got JJ one of those little 'security' tops from p@h the other day, thought it might cool him down and stop him messing his hair up ;D ;D ;D ;D I put it on him and he looked fucking hillarious....short stocky little fluffy pug face ;D ;D ;D

Dont worry everyone...he had it on for like...4 minutes for the comedy value! ;D ;D

awwww hell i wish youd taken a pic ;D ;D ;D

I wonder if Glynis has exploded yet

haha I made Leo smile you you hun O0

errrr yesh (as you say)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm puggie haven at the Crew household ;)

OMG what great piccies, you warned me but you did NOT say how cute they'd be grrr you bad girl ;D ;D ;D ;D

Okkies can't decide so i already know that i looove Leo, who had the worst possible start in life and then you got him so he's now a hunky spunk :smitten:, sooo am pignapping the lot and shipping them out to OZ so there :) ;D ;D ;D

MEGAAA PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-* :-* :-* and ikkle noses and geez Shaz you are really pusing ma buttons tonight ;D ;D ;D and everyone elses, awww we're all going to enjoy these, don't we all just looooove piggie and puggie pics O0

Glynis said:
errrr yesh (as you say)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm puggie haven at the Crew household ;)

OMG what great piccies, you warned me but you did NOT say how cute they'd be grrr you bad girl ;D ;D ;D ;D

Okkies can't decide so i already know that i looove Leo, who had the worst possible start in life and then you got him so he's now a hunky spunk :smitten:, sooo am pignapping the lot and shipping them out to OZ so there :) ;D ;D ;D

MEGAAA PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-* :-* :-* and ikkle noses and geez Shaz you are really pusing ma buttons tonight ;D ;D ;D and everyone elses, awww we're all going to enjoy these, don't we all just looooove piggie and puggie pics O0

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2funny

so you likes them does ye? ;)

Flippin eck Shaz, they are gorgeous :smitten:

Jeffs 'sisters' are looking :smitten:

I'm going to put piccies of mine on.

clowny said:
Flippin eck Shaz, they are gorgeous :smitten:

Jeffs 'sisters' are looking :smitten:

I'm going to put piccies of mine on.

lmao look at the time diffs on the pics,it took foreverrrrrrrrrr to make them stay still( ive ran out of superglue lol)
Dinky and Tiger were the only ones that messed about seein as theyre babies,thats why its blurry

oooooh so lovely to see them all again :smitten: How come it didn't look like you had 53 when i saw them haha (if i counted that right) I mean i know you had that many, but there didn't look that many when you see them all in their hutchs ;D

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

hmmm i know what you mean,there doesnt seem that many...maybe someone pignapped them ;D ;D ;D ;D

Puggies Rule said:
hmmm i know what you mean,there doesnt seem that many...maybe someone pignapped them ;D ;D ;D ;D

You lookin' at me? 0:) (mwahahahaha)

Aww you have some gorgeous piggies. 53! :o don't think I caould handle that many cage cleans in one week, phew. Glad to see poppet and munchie have their very own fella to fuss over.

gus and jack said:
Aww you have some gorgeous piggies. 53! :o don't think I caould handle that many cage cleans in one week, phew. Glad to see poppet and munchie have their very own fella to fuss over.

Its not that bad when Sars and I share it,she does half and i do half and its quicker that way,its the same for feeding too,she does the food at night and i do the water etc,although in the mornings i do the food on my own and all i hear is very impatient puggies yelling at me to hurry up ;D ;D

Puggies Rule said:
gus and jack said:

Its not that bad when Sars and I share it,she does half and i do half and its quicker that way,its the same for feeding too,she does the food at night and i do the water etc,although in the mornings i do the food on my own and all i hear is very impatient puggies yelling at me to hurry up ;D ;D

;D I know that noise though probably not quite as deafening with only 3. ;D

gus and jack said:
Puggies Rule said:
gus and jack said:

;D I know that noise though probably not quite as deafening with only 3. ;D

its ear muffs at the ready sometimes ;D ;D

awwwwwwwww they are all gorgeous Shaz I want them all! :smitten: :smitten:

Don't piggies give the cutest looks - like in one pigture up there Merlin looks like he's grinning! soooo cute! :smitten: :smitten:

Fab pigtures and PIGGY LIPS GALORE! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

LMFAO i thought that about merlin too,Sars asked me to send her the piccy and she was " omg hes smiling" .... and daddy pigs face is hilarious

hes soooooooo funny when he bounces about with his fur exploding all over,i remember seeing him when we got Paige Phoebe and Piper ,he was in the next pen and was totally cute! :smitten: :smitten: thanks Amzii for getting him ;) ;)

It is so amazing to see you take care of that many pretty pigges in such a super healthy condition! Your piggies must be so happy to live with you. I believe your piggies eat better than human. ;D They are gorgeous! :smitten:

scozy said:
It is so amazing to see you take care of that many pretty pigges in such a super healthy condition! Your piggies must be so happy to live with you. I believe your piggies eat better than human. ;D They are gorgeous! :smitten:

do you know how happy that makes me for you to say that sweetheart,thank you :smitten:

Puggies Rule said:
scozy said:

do you know how happy that makes me for you to say that sweetheart,thank you :smitten:

It's so true though hun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back