The Carpet Eating Guinea Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got one who likes to chew wires, one who likes the carpet, one who likes to chew anothers coat, BonBon is yet to have her halo slip :))

You've got your work cut out! Glad to hear you have one angel. My Hazelnut is an angel. It is Peanut Butter, besides chewing things not good for him, who is the "little devil". He likes to re-arrange furniture & kick food out of his bowl spreading it all over the cage. Sometimes his furniture re-arranging results in a hidey on top of his food bowl - then he howls until I get it off. He can't be bothered stopping to wee or poop - he just continues walking dropping along the way.

I have two angels and one demon piggie. Romano is a mix of both.

Matthew likes to chew the doors, wallpaper, wires.

Romano enjoys chewing the base matt of his cage when I take him out and clean it. He's pretty good at listening to me though so if I shoo him away twice he stops. Matthew FIGHTS you to get to the door and walls etc.

Ryou and Sakurai don't do anything but Sakurai hasn't had a chance yet. We'll see...

BonBon has just led her astray again... yup, Truffles has been in the food cupboard again.. She just walked out and past me as if to say, "Me? Naughty? Blame BonBon, she showed me how :))

BonBon was sat at the bedroom door, I shouted her, she came bounding over all sweet and innocent :twist: :inn:

One of my new girls is following in Ted's footsteps and chewing the carpet, too. All the wires are safely blocked off, so they look for other trouble. Little menaces.

When I used to bring my two boys in from the hutch for the winter reggie used to love the fresh sawdust so much he would popcorn in it and try to eat a mouthful of it - he never learned!

We live in a rented house and Pinky the Skinny will have lost us our deposit by chewing the carpet, there are bald patches everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back