The Cage Is Bought.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug:l can feel the exitment in you post :hug:carn't wait to see some photos :whistle:

Oooh exciting times ahead! Please keep us posted of developments. Is her birthday coming up very soon? x

Yay! Well done, looking forward to seeing it up and running with some furry things in there too :)

@Critter birthday is end of October but ordered now due to the lead times on the enclosure. We are on holiday in Greece for her birthday so got her a 'how to care for your guinea pig' book to open on holiday, then we will assemble the enclosure (which will be hidden in the garage until then!) on our return. If it looks easy I may ask the friend who is chicken-sitting while we are away to put it up for us! Then when we get back we'll go and collect out furry friends! SQUEEEEE!!

@Loobyg83 as my mum keeps telling me "who's pets are they actually for?" in my head I say meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Lol, very excited for you. How old is your daughter going to be? My little girl is 3 on Halloween and I keep thinking a pet lol for her (a good excuse for me)

Look forward to hearing all about them when they arrive and hopefully pictures of the cage and piggies!

two of my three girls 'belong' to my daughter but it didn't take much persuasion for me to let her have them

@madd ahahah! The piggies will 'officially belong to my daughter but as I am well aware that the majority of their care is going to be down to me then I need to be willing to have a pet too! We have chickens but they aren't very good for cuddling on the sofa!
@Galaxy&nibbles daughter will be turning 6. The last two years she has helped with the chicken regularly and not lost interest so hoping it'll be the same here!

My youngest daughter who is 10 has the same love and fascination as I do for animals, my son likes them until they interrupt what he is doing! Me and my girl do everything together for our piggies and hamsters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back