The Birmingham pig that I have adopted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deb

Reaction score
Here are the pics as promised. Sorry its taken so long but the batteries took forever to charge up. :tickedoff:

I am estimating him 3-4 months old. Not sure of breed, he has long hair and its very soft. Hes got a few war wounds from being in with the other boys when they were dumped, and is quite skittish...but hes settling down a lot now and as you can see on the one pic, took some broccoli from my fingers. :)

I have been calling him Smudge due to the one brown stripe over his nose, ;D but sure if that name will stick. :laugh: If anyone has any suggestions you are more than welcome to say. Its well know how rubbish I am at choosing piggie names.

I do have many pigs named after Sweet things...so maybe Mars! xx0 ?

Heres the pics...

w-DSCF2479.jpg

w-DSCF2478.jpg

w-DSCF2476.jpg

w-DSCF2474.jpg

Hope you like. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Deb x

I think he might be a Merino, I had a male and female handed into me from a x breed about a year ago

(Merino is the Breed not a clue on a name for him, what about Hero, as I am eating a box at the mo)

He's so cute, I think Mars is an ideal name as the dark could be the chocolate and the brown smudge the caramel :D

(I know a lot about chocolate... ;))

oh my gosh! he is adorable!

his fur looks like its been crimped! :D

i wonder if he is a merino x teddy? his fur looks quite fuzzy :smitten:

call him Mr Crinkle ;D

sweet things um what about bournville he looks like dark chocolate I had a cadbury my vet loved that name, he is gorgeous what ever you call him, what about twix galaxy etc

personally, IMHO, smudge is the PERFECT name! it looks like brown paint just got smudged in with all that black...;)

Wow, he is GORGEOUS! Congratulations on your new addition, you must already love him bundles! :smitten:

Kimmie

Oh yeah, I forgot you asked for possible names! ::) I have a piggy at the rescue that is all brown except for a white stripe on his nose so we named him Blaze.

Kimmie

;D If you like sweet things as names, what about HUMBUG for his name. They are black with cameral stripes ! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

He is gorgeous, I really would like him ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Diane

:) If he has a crest he is Merino but he looks Texel to me, their hair is usually harsh though so he's probably, as you say, quite young.

I think he's absolutely gorgeous, you have a hotbed of Hairies up there Deb :smitten:

Can only think of Wurly as a name to do with sweets- Curly Wurly 8)

thank you for all the lovely name suggestions. I have added a poll for a bit of fun, and see what everyone votes for. :D ;D

I have a texel (was told he was a texel) and his hair is very wirey/frizzy. New piggies hair is very soft, but as said I do think hes quite young so that may change in time.

Forget to mention he weighs 1lb 6oz. Hes tiny compared to my other oinkers. But sure with some good food, and no fighting with other pigs he will soon bulk out a bit.

He will be off to be neutered at some point in the future (ouch) so he can have a girlfriend or 2. :smitten: :smitten:

Deb x

Deb he's lovely !

I voted Smudge cos that was the name of my first hamster which was black and brown !

he's sooooooooooooooooooooo lovely Deb :smitten:

hope you're well Love Alyson xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back