The Best Cat Food Box In The World! Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenspppPets

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My boys think this box is literally the best box in the world. They can't decide who will be king of the box, hence the teeth chattering from Archie and the rumblestrutting from Otto!

Ps don't be jealous of them because they are so handsome! :luv:

Lovely boys - I wonder how long the box will last before it's chewed to pieces :) I love your stripey tunnel too, did you make it?

Lovely boys - I wonder how long the box will last before it's chewed to pieces :) I love your stripey tunnel too, did you make it?
The box is already pretty chewed, but they've been distracted recently by a bumper crop of parsley. :D I didn't make the tunnel, I was given it but I'm pretty sure you can buy them at most pet shops. Cheapest I've found is Wilkos.

The box is already pretty chewed, but they've been distracted recently by a bumper crop of parsley. :D I didn't make the tunnel, I was given it but I'm pretty sure you can buy them at most pet shops. Cheapest I've found is Wilkos.
I'm sure the parsley will only be a temporary distraction! LOL Thanks for tunnel info.

It does look like a particularly exciting box to be fair!

ha ha! Who will be cutest king of the box :))

My boys think this box is literally the best box in the world. They can't decide who will be king of the box, hence the teeth chattering from Archie and the rumblestrutting from Otto!

Ps don't be jealous of them because they are so handsome! :luv:
I'm sorry! I'm jealous! Lol, they are handsome! I love watching piggies having fun:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back