The Adventures Of Scout, Peach & Larkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

hattie.r

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello all-forum newbie here! On Tuesday I collected my 3 new baby piggies: Scout, Larkin and Peach. I've had guinea pigs for over 10 years but my last one died about 6 months ago, so it's lovely to have some little wheeking balls of fluff again! I'll try and upload some pictures as soon as I can :)

Hello all-forum newbie here! On Tuesday I collected my 3 new baby piggies: Scout, Larkin and Peach. I've had guinea pigs for over 10 years but my last one died about 6 months ago, so it's lovely to have some little wheeking balls of fluff again! I'll try and upload some pictures as soon as I can :)
Hi and :wel:
Looking forward to seeing your little piggies :

hope this works; Peach is the one at the back, Scout on the left and Larkin on the right. It's rather coincidental how well their names fit their personalities already-Larkin is the escapologist/speedy one, Scout is the bravest and the explorer, and Peach is just happy to sit and be cuddled!

Attachments

• IMG_1167.webp
    IMG_1167.webp
    63.4 KB · Views: 15
hope this works; Peach is the one at the back, Scout on the left and Larkin on the right. It's rather coincidental how well their names fit their personalities already-Larkin is the escapologist/speedy one, Scout is the bravest and the explorer, and Peach is just happy to sit and be cuddled!
OMG they're so cute! Are they boys or girls?

thank you-i'm incredibly biased but they are ridiculously cute! they're all girls-3 sisters.
Awwww little girls! :) xoxoxoxoxo I have three girls too. I don't know if they're sisters or not. I don't think so, they're so fun to watch.

Looking forward to seeing some photos. XOTE="hattie.r, post: 1605136, member: 117229"]Hello all-forum newbie here! On Tuesday I collected my 3 new baby piggies: Scout, Larkin and Peach. I've had guinea pigs for over 10 years but my last one died about 6 months ago, so it's lovely to have some little wheeking balls of fluff again! I'll try and upload some pictures as soon as I can :)[/QUOTE]
Loo

Wow Australia, I used to live in Brisbane but we moved to England over 30 years ago. When I've mastered my tablet I'll download some more photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back