Temporary enclosure

Spaghetti & Noodles

Forum Donator 2024/25
Reaction score
Just a quick question, are the pop up play pens any good? I'm trying to work out what the girls could be in for the extreme heat?
I've been very lucky so far due to positioning of shed, measures we have taken etc we've managed to keep everyone cool but I am going to bring them in to be safe early next week.
I have a cage for Mr Pig but need to put the girls in something, I don't have enough spare grids I can buy more but was wondering about the pop ups?
Just balancing cost and space.

I have a fabric pop up pen and it’s great. Also planning on using it Mon/Tues to get her downstairs in the evening when it’s really up upstairs

I have a fabric pop up pen and it’s great. Also planning on using it Mon/Tues to get her downstairs in the evening when it’s really up upstairs

I had an XXL one and it was around 4ft-5ft round. It was great. I had one where the floor unzipped and it had a water bottle holder
Thanks both, appreciate your replies, looking at our available space I think I might have to just order some extra grids as I can build to fit what we have, none of my options are great but it's only for a few days.

I had an XXL one and it was around 4ft-5ft round. It was great. I had one where the floor unzipped and it had a water bottle holder
Would you mind sharing the brand/a link to this please? Sounds great for cage cleans or for a runaround :-)

Thank you. Anyone else got any recommendations for pop up temporary enclosures, ideally with water bottle holder?

Thank you. Anyone else got any recommendations for pop up temporary enclosures, ideally with water bottle holder?

My temporary indoor enclosure for my boys is c&c grids all cable tied together except the end two grids. as the ends aren’t connected, it concertinas up for easy storage. When needed, thrown down a bit of plastic sheeting/old oilcloth tablecloth etc to protect the floor, unfold the grids, pop connectors to join the two ends together

Back