Teeth Grinding?

• Thread starter Thread starter baby-wilson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baby-wilson

Hey everyone...

All my boars have been together for the day but ive noticed Angus ha started to grind his teeth a bit... ive put them together because Anus was very scared and lonley being alone...
Angus and Poppy get along and are happy to share a house together its so cute :smitten:

ANYWAY... :P

What does teeth grinding mean?

mmmm is it grinding or chattering BW?

err by the way you did an oops with Angus' name, errr it's a bit rude what's come out instead ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D
Don't worry love ;D ;D ;D ;D

2funny 2funny oopsie... :embarrased:

umm... well Its really loud... not sure how to explain it ;D
Prob chattering I think....

my girls did this when they were together i forgot what its called thou :embarassed: give them time they will settle down in time dont worry about it to much

good luck O0

ahhh nearly p@@d myself when i saw what you wrote, LOL knew it was a typo love ;)

awww they're maybe talking a bit loudly then to each other :-\ :-\ :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

;D ;D ;D
I told my mum what I wrote and she laughed ;D

Wilson and AnGus ( ;D ) just had a fight so I think it was more of a dominance call or somthing :-\

What does the teeth grinding sound like?

I’m wondering if my nervous guinea pig did it to me yesterday while I had him on my lap, but it was too quiet for me to be sure. ?

Its not a very quiet noise...

it almost sounded as if he was gently tapping his teeth together ? thats the only way I can explain it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back