• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Teeth epidemic..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
...it must be an epidemic :( Poor Ton has had more than his fair share :( :-* :-*
now i find out that i've missed the fact that Duke had broken the back off his front incisor tooth. I've no idea how he managed to do it, but it's been trimmed and shaved back and a little mini trim to the molars. The worst part is that the broken bit was actually sticking back into his mouth, no wonder the poor love couldn't eat for a few days, but he must've managed to move it somehow and bend it so it was not interferring with his eating as he'd just started to munch away again Tuesday night.
He's now on Metacam for pain and Baytril flavoured with watermelon and grape for the possible infection and i have to report in on Monday. Thanks once again to Brendan and the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back