• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Teeth curling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Earlier this week I put Hamish,Bumble and Rimmer together all seemed to be going great. Today Ali my daughter was cuddling Hamish and noticed her teeth were curling a little. We put them all into the run and Hamish bless her was starving hungry. I think the other two had not been letting her eat :( Anyway we got her eating and she seems a lot better :) I decided to bring her back in the house to keep a close eye on her. Shes been eating almost non stop and her teeth look a lot better already. Just so glad that Ali noticed it when she did as it could of ended up a lot worse dread to think really.

def sound like malaclussion to me and need constant watching for a trim back at the vets leave it too long and she could die

Mmmm sorry to say but having been loads of toofie probs, please get a vet involved it's a wise idea even if it's for a check up :)
Wishing you all the best :smitten:

Shes a year old never had any problems with her before and have the number of a rodentolgist looks even better again tonight. Shes eating fine no drooling. I am checking her very often and will seek vetenary attention if rodentogist feels it is needed if they cannot help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back