• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Taking rosie to vet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am taking rosie to the vet today, her skin looks bad (hair loss) and i think she is cranky cos of it, she does sctarch more than the others.
Will her pups be ok on thier own for a hour? (they 2 weeks)
I have to walk their as i dont drive, but i got a box that i will line and fill with hay. Will keep u posted x

Awwww poor rosie I hope she will be ok! I have no idea if they will be ok with out her when I take my piggies to the vet I take a friend with them not sure if the babys could go to but it may be a good idea to get them checked over too in case its a infection of some sort.

I hope some one can help!

poor little winkle pop, i hope she is ok, sore skin does seem to make them crankie

They should be fine and have eachother for company. Good luck at the vets :)

Clare said:
Winkle pop! I love that... gonna name one of the babys that!
Ok ill take babys too, do u think they be ok in box being carried?

yes call my son this, >:D

Poor old Rosie.Ivermectin injections are painful.Why did your vet not use the topical version?,my vet does not inject Ivermectin anymore because the topical wworks just as well and does not sting the pigs.

In between the Ivermectin treatments use one of GG`s shampoos.This will soothe the skin and help get rid of the mites.

I will, my prob is my hubby away on business and he wont use a creddy card on home puter, maybe i sweet talk him into ordering stuff online, I get so jelous when i see all the stuff at GG!

maryh said:
Poor old Rosie.Ivermectin injections are painful.Why did your vet not use the topical version?,my vet does not inject Ivermectin anymore because the topical wworks just as well and does not sting the pigs.

In between the Ivermectin treatments use one of GG`s shampoos.This will soothe the skin and help get rid of the mites.
my vet used the injection on one of my sows and a spot on thing for her 5 bubs :D

Could you pursuede your husband to set up a paypal account?,this would safeguard his money.
I think Chrissie would maybe take a cheque.
You are def,missing out,GG products are very,very good .I love them because they work and are not full of chemicals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back