Table for 4x2 enclosure

Vic85

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi all,

Apologies if this has already been asked. I’m looking for a cheap table to put our 4x2 on. Whenever I google IKEA comes up but nothing is big enough without getting pricey. Or putting two together which would take up too much space.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

I use the Ikea Trofast toy holders as the base for my piggies's house. I put two together back to back and I keep all of their stuff in the bins below. I used a board to put on top to give their house more stability. I have a 3 feet by 5 feet house for my Cocoa and Oreo.

Are you handy? A couple of two by fours, slap of wood, and a drill gun/drills you could make yourself one in half a day?
That way you can get the table to be custom height and custom length.

My cousin owns a lumber business but I suppose a big box store could have everything you need.

If not you might be stuck with inopportune length and width. Good luck!

I have Ikea tables for my cages and found them the best value.
I did however buy the table top and legs separately and this made it a lot cheaper than a 'ready made' table.

The IKEA Limon desk comes in one that’s the perfect size for a 2x4 and it’s very cheap!

The IKEA Limon desk comes in one that’s the perfect size for a 2x4 and it’s very cheap!
I have the ikea linnmon but it doesn't seem to be available anymore. The one I have is 150x75 cm but its only available in 100x60 cm now. I was planning on buying one for under my other pair's cage but am going to have to resort to plywood and a bit of DIY.

Back