Syrup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DSC00029-1.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

( a preggy girls view)

DSC00026.jpg

Syrup your beautiful :smitten: :smitten: So delicious i wanna eat you up :-* and those PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh your mummy knows i love piggie lips :)

haha and thats another excuse for you to come over ;) ;)
(shes one of the aviary pigs we got the other day)

She's such a lovely colour looks like a really sweet nature too :-*
Yeah well you know i'd be over like a flash to see you all but not meant to be at the moment, but i can still chat to you heaps online O0

Glynis said:
She's such a lovely colour looks like a really sweet nature too :-*
Yeah well you know i'd be over like a flash to see you all but not meant to be at the moment, but i can still chat to you heaps online O0

she squeals when shes picked up as does Amazon her hutch friend,i dont think they were ever picked up before which is so sad but theyre fine once theyre settled on my lap,although the boy Harley is sooooo laid back and sat on my knee dozing off for 2 hours or more last night ::)

and if and when you ever do come over you have a place to stay,at my house ;)

Gee thanks Shaz that's lovely and the offer goes this way too :)

Do you know how far preggers she is? I just don't understand why people bother to have a beautiful little animal and then never give it cuddles or real love and attention :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :( :(

I'm not sure how far but because shes fat-ish too i dunno,i can feel them popping inside and Amazons the same,theyre def not as far as Tia,lol..

it beats me how people think just letting males/a male run around with girls is just fine,because its far from ok to let that happen,and live -inside- an aviary is beyond me,it didnt make sense as all the bunnies were in seperate gorgeous cages etc,and the piggies were just laying down on the same shavings the birds sat on and prob pooed in too >:( >:(
all the piggies seem fine though,no breathing probs etc ,just prob need a bath thats all and i have some GG shampoo coming soon so theyll smell nicer too

and if and when Sars and I come over ( which we might do as soon as shes got a job etc) then it would be awesome to stay with you,seeing as Jake and his family live near you we could visit them at the same time ( by the way he told me the other day he was out your way at the cinema and hes about 20 mins drive away)

Cool O0
I bet he was probably at the cinemas at Eastland which is in Ringwood, about 15 mins away, or if not at Chirnside Park and that's only 6 mins away :)

Keep us posted on their pregnancies, love to them all sending piggie kisses :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I'll prob get the girls out for a cuddle this morning so ill have a good grope around and see what i can feel

I know Tia's HUGE :o :o and my guess is theres 2 or 3 big ones in there so i dont think shes far off

She's gorgeous! Is she still pregnant or is that pigture from when she was pregnant?

Kimmie

kellyandpiggies said:
aw lovely! How many pregnant ones you got now?
well ive got Tia whos just about due and the other two girls aka Syrup and Amazon we got from that aviary the other day maybe are,ive felt flutterings inside and they lived with a male :(

Glynis said:
Exciting :smitten:, i wonder if she'll beat poor Cindy then :-\

Sehnsucht said:
Cindy seems to be hanging on to hers forever :(

Glynis said:
Yeah i feel sorry for BW as she's living each day wondering when and worrying about it too poor kid

Aww you guysss.... :) :smitten:
I'm sure both you piggers will prob beat Cindy Shaz :D

baby-wilson said:
Glynis said:
Exciting :smitten:, i wonder if she'll beat poor Cindy then :-\

Sehnsucht said:
Cindy seems to be hanging on to hers forever :(

Glynis said:
Yeah i feel sorry for BW as she's living each day wondering when and worrying about it too poor kid

Aww you guysss.... :) :smitten:
I'm sure both you piggers will prob beat Cindy Shaz :D

I'm still guessing friday! :smitten: pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back