Switched back to woodshavings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My boys have been on vetbed for about 3 months but I find it gets very smelly very quickly, and I'm having to clean them out much more than before. So I've been thinking about switching back to woodshavings.

Well, today I had the decision made for me ::) I got the vetbed out to wash, only to find my washing machine was bust :( I hope it's nothing to do with the vetbed being washed in it :embarassed: Luckily I had a small amount of woodshavings in the shed, just enough to put in the cage for today.

I'll be getting the washing machine man out tomorrow, but I think the switch back to woodshavings might be permanent.

Hi Liizzie i have recently changed from newspaper and hay to easibed its like woodshavings but a bit bigger and thers no dust i love it and they dont smell when they are dirty but the only thing is i cant buy it round by me so i have to order it off the internet at 5.45 a bale but nearly the same in postage i am looking around for somwere by me that sells it or something like it so i can collect :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back