Swimming Pools

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 1169
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I guess that would make sense cos they can fit loads of piggies in a small space. I just cannot believe they are allowed to do that :tickedoff:

I came across this page and someone rescued over 300 piggies from 1 person its near the bottom of the page and theres lots of piccies of all the piggies mostly black and white piggies O0

iloveanimals said:
I came across this page and someone rescued over 300 piggies from 1 person its near the bottom of the page and theres lots of piccies of all the piggies mostly black and white piggies O0
Oh I see! O0

Swimming Pool! Hmmm weird :D And I thought I was off me head for wanting to put S&T in a travel cot when we are in Norfolk! :D

As for the tank ones, don't look, it's too upsetting. We know it still goes on but what can we do. GP's will always be tested on along with other rodents! (I really think GP's need a new classification!)

x

The ramp on the swimming pool bed looks a bit steep and wouldnt the gp's escape from that because it doesnt look very high? 98)

The pool looks bizarre and I don't like how steep the ramp is but they obviously have plenty space and look cared for. There are a million and one people out there keeping piggies in tiny cages and hutches that are filthy. Bear in mind some breeders/showers keep their peruvians in pens measuring less than 2sq feet to "keep their coats nice", so it's not just the lab animals that live in tiny cages.

totally agree on what all of yuz said and the swimming pool :D the ramp looks very strange for piggies and quite stepp but i dunno :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back