Suitable guinea pig cage for 3

Kevinkee13

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Does anybody know an affordable cage that fits 3 guinea pigs? I'd appreciate all help.

I agree a c&c for indoors is best. There aren’t commercial cages big enough for three piggies (unless you buy two cages and join them together).
Assuming you mean three sows or two sows with a neutered boar need a cage measuring 180x60cm or a 2 grid by 5 grid c&c cage. (Three boars together would not be a good combination)

Cage Size Guide

C&C sounds good but I can't seem to find parts for them, only completed cages. Is it possible buy parts for it anywhere?

You can buy everything you need separately - the grids, correx (if you choose to use correx) etc, Amazon for example, sell the grids (you must ensure you get grids with 9 holes, not 8 holes, to ensure they are safe and piggies cannot escape)

Sometimes buying a c&c cage kit can be easier as it contains everything you need

All About C & C Grid Cages Around The World

Well, I kind of just realized that my country does not sell these at all, and all I've found was sites that only deliver to US and Canada so I'm kind of screwed

Back