Suggestions for a water bowl

Car.nelian

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi there :)

I’m a little worried about how much water my guinea pig, Mona, is drinking. She has a water bottle currently, but she doesn’t drink nearly as much as my other girl, Michi, so I was going to offer her a water bowl to see if she likes that any better. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for what type of bowl, or any brands that I could try out.

Thank you!

Attachments

• 7A04FB30-5656-48AE-9F21-9475ECBC7C37.webp
    7A04FB30-5656-48AE-9F21-9475ECBC7C37.webp
    60 KB · Views: 2
A heavy ceramic bowl would be advisable.

The amount a piggy drinks is a very individual - some drinking very little, some drinking a lot. They also get water from their veg.
If their water intake has been consistent then there is usually nothing to worry about. If there is sudden change in the amount they drink then that would warrant a vet visit.

All About Drinking And Bottles

A heavy ceramic bowl would be advisable.

The amount a piggy drinks is a very individual - some drinking very little, some drinking a lot. They also get water from their veg.
If their water intake has been consistent then there is usually nothing to worry about. If there is sudden change in the amount they drink then that would warrant a vet visit.

All About Drinking And Bottles
Both of their water intakes has been consistent, but I figure that there’s no harm in trying it out at least. And thank you! I’ll be on the look out for a bowl I think could work.

Back