Submissive rumbling since vet visit

Ramia

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ever since today's vet visit my submissive is rumbling at my dominant. I have never seen this.

I want to go to bed soon, what should I do.

Today seems a little better. Sometimes the usually submissive will go into a stance/pose like he's going to lunge at the dominant but if the dominant rumbles or lunges he backs off

Today seems a little better. Sometimes the usually submissive will go into a stance/pose like he's going to lunge at the dominant but if the dominant rumbles or lunges he backs off

Lunging means 'stay away from me' but he is not even reinforcing that. Don't worry because there is nothing to worry about. Just normal boar life.

Yeah the usually submissive just rumbled but Stripe made like he was going to nip him and he backed off.

Yeah he was also trying to nibble Stripe's ear but Stripe just ignored it

After I had Stripe out for his meds Chez humped him and Stripe squealed. But I don't really think Stripe wants to give up dominance all together.

Chez is settling down since the vet visit, I have not heard him rumble at Stripe today but I have only spent 30 minutes with the boys today. He did get in Stripe's face once but backed off.

I think the vet visit affected the boys for a couple days. Too bad we all have to go back on the 14th for Stripe's recheck.

Back