Stubborn Pigs

Bean_piggies

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello over the past 8 or so years I've have had 5 guinea pigs unfortunately 3 of those pigs have passed away from due to old age, so I am left with two pigs

Unfortunately these two pigs are very stubborn and don't want to bond together, I'm worried for their health as pigs shouldn't be alone but they just don't seem to want to bond together

They're clearly very curious with each other especially my youngest but the problem is they both seem to want to dominate each other, my youngest seems determined to dominate my oldest and my oldest has no business in wanting that 😂

I don't know what I can do to safely introduce them to each other without them, injuring each other ☹️

They aren’t being stubborn, they simply aren’t compatible and you can’t make them be. You cannot ever introduce them if they don’t like each other. Please leave them side by side permanently.
Provided they are side by side then they are not alone. They will happily communicate between the bars but are happier with their own territories.
There are many of us who have piggies who don’t get on and live happily side by side.

Back