Squeaks =]

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaclyn23
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jaclyn23

So, when I get up in the morning and turn on my light Trixie starts to squeak, also when I talk to her she gets excited and squeaks. I'm guessing that's a good thing?.. It's so cute though =]... Anyone else have this happen?

Hehe yeah mine do that too! My boys popcorn when they see me, my girls don't do that really they squeak for food but don't bother when I talk to them! My boys love a fuss unlike the girls who just want to be fed and stroked! :)

It's lovely to hear them squeak, mine do it when I am opening the door bless them :smitten:

Yep, when I first get up in the morning and when I get in from work one of my 2 boys stands on top of his log out and squeaks and wheeks until I pay him some attention, he also does it if I ignore him for too long when he’s out in the run.

Aww thats sweet.

Mine squeak when I get in from work (which they don't do for anyone else! - prob because they know I feed them!) and sometimes they squeak in suprise when I open the door to the room they are in and then they run for cover under the igloos ::) ::) - until they realise its me with nice things and they run out to see what Ive got! LOL ;D :)

Nishka said:
Aww thats sweet.

Mine squeak when I get in from work (which they don't do for anyone else! - prob because they know I feed them!) and sometimes they squeak in suprise when I open the door to the room they are in and then they run for cover under the igloos ::) ::) - until they realise its me with nice things and they run out to see what Ive got! LOL ;D :)

hah my piggy does the same thing =P.. She gets scared and then evetually squeaks, she also popcorns when she eats! I didn't know they loved food so much! :o

She's talking to you :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
She probably knows all your movements now, so when you get up in the morning she knows that she'll get fed, she's giving you a reminder that she's hungry :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back