Spraying?

• Thread starter Thread starter Tracy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tracy

I was just wondering if it is only the boars that spray or do sows do it too? I have 3 fairly imforamative guinea pig books but I cannot find the answer to this question :-\
Thanks, Tracy :)

Strangely enough, I'm glad to hear that! :D I was worried I had a girl and boy! I've checked them and they certainly look like 2 girls but one of them sprays all the time ::) They're still lovely though ;)

Yeah I kinda think its funny when the lil guys are chasing the girls and the girls spray them,they sit back all " wtf was that :o "

Sehnsucht said:
Yeah I kinda think its funny when the lil guys are chasing the girls and the girls spray them,they sit back all " wtf was that :o "

Isnt it a shame we human females don't have that ability ;D

bev said:
Sehnsucht said:

Isnt it a shame we human females don't have that ability ;D
aww hell yeah we could work wonders with it " not tonight love" then sprayyyyyyyy

Ha, Ha! LOL. Thanks for all your replies. You have put my mind at rest and given me a laugh at the same time ;) Who needs books when I can ask you :smitten:

Thanks, Tracy x

Kaylee did this when we first had her, I had a big shock, I thought we had adopted a boy! :o

wilson had a sleep over at cindys cage one night and in the morning wilson had this hard white stuff on his nose... now he has a bald nose... could this be the spraying? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back