Sparkle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DSC00228.jpg

theres our lil one ;)

lol me too,thats my fav colour g-pig and its so like Bailey who we lost,weirdly its mum is the spitting image of Bailey too

lol actually i cant,hes out in the shed with mum and i have to keep nipping out there for a peek,i just love those colours in pigs its my fav colouring

My what big eyes you've got and a cute little nose tooooooo :-* :-*
Love the name and what a handsome young furbaby just kissable & hugable :-* :-*

What a little Butterball - how very very beautiful - bet you're up early this morning making sure they're ok! Do you think baby is Baily reincarnated? it would be nice to think so.

Thats 3 babies in total so far that didn't have to be born & quite possibly die in those horrid conditions - can't help them all but can spoil the hell out of the ones we do have :-*

I recognise the inside of that hutch! was she born in the hutch with the love hearts on that I lent you?

hils78 said:
What a little Butterball - how very very beautiful - bet you're up early this morning making sure they're ok! Do you think baby is Baily reincarnated? it would be nice to think so.

Thats 3 babies in total so far that didn't have to be born & quite possibly die in those horrid conditions - can't help them all but can spoil the hell out of the ones we do have :-*

I recognise the inside of that hutch! was she born in the hutch with the love hearts on that I lent you?

i have that weird feeling about the reincarnation thing too,i did when i saw the mum,remember me saying that to mum about what that piggy looked like?
and we saved at least 3 so I guess that makes me feel a bit better,i get too upset when I think about the others :'(

and yesh its the hutch,seems the love hearts had a meaning in the end ;)

Aaah - we'll call it the nursery hutch then!

I do remember you saying that she looks like Bailey.
The baby will be a whopper though - all the milk to its self. Does it look like a fat face pig?

OMG he's soooo gorgeous! I want to pignap him and give him big hugs!!

Congratulations! :)

Trace x

congratulations on a bouncing baby boy he is gorgeous I have some of my girls give birth and I would rate it as one of my lifes special moments, Clara gave birth to one baby but she was big and healthy, you lucky thing !

hils78 said:
Aaah - we'll call it the nursery hutch then!

I do remember you saying that she looks like Bailey.
The baby will be a whopper though - all the milk to its self. Does it look like a fat face pig?

yup kind of a flat head ish piggy too and hopefully itll be huge,it already is actually

He is totally Gorgeous. beautiful eyes

how much did he weigh looks a little bruiser

karen

snugglypig said:
He is totally Gorgeous. beautiful eyes

how much did he weigh looks a little bruiser

karen
I dunno Ive not weighed him,ill do that at tea time :)
ive never weighed any of my piggies actually,i dread to think what the fat faced crew girls will weigh :o

DSC00237.jpg

I still havent got to weigh him but hes a nosey lil boy already,the image of his mum but lighter in colour

Can just tell he's going to be a wonderful little pig. Is looks so beatuiful and calm. And my, what big eyes you have! :o

I am wondering if yous & mine have the same dad. The more white one of mine is so similar shape & looks esp the eyes to yours.

hils78 said:
I am wondering if yous & mine have the same dad. The more white one of mine is so similar shape & looks esp the eyes to yours.
that could be true,I cant even remember what males were running around in there :-\
and Cinnamon and Bluebell could have the same dad too,I have a feeling Angel is their mum ( shes way to young but shes def had babies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back