• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

sort of scabby :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww! Poor little luvvy :'( Possibly fighting? Possibly mites or skin problems? Don't know - sorry! Try bathing in tepid salt water if you feel it needs soothing. Hope it clears up real soon! O0

Your best bet is to post a pigture info@gorgeous guineas.com so Chrissie can have look and recommend treatment or vet referral :) I and most rescues have been using her products for some time now, they're very effective :)

I'd take her to the vets to get her checked out O0.

Does she live with anymore piggies?They could of just been fighting...

she lives with her sister, has done since birth, Crumpet is a bit more fiesty than her but is loving and grooms her all the time :smitten: i just hope theres nothing wrong with her, theyre the loves of my life :smitten: :( x

It is most likely mites,.Is there any dandruff or loose hair?.

As Karen said the best thing is to email Chrissie,I also use her products and they are very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back